Configure Stats

2012-02-27

Grad Film Production Reel Update (20120227)

http://vimeo.com/37569486

     Again, the above linked video is protected by my old password. All my recent updates about my grad film production videos are kept private.

     Anyway, the progress for this week is just some more images and very few seconds of animation and special effects done. I have calculated my speed of doing work, and figured out that I need minimum 8 full working days, around 100 hours, to be able to finish my animation. Then I can go to post sound production, which I am really eager to do!!! I am quite behind on my sound track work for my grad film, but the good thing is I am on schedule with my visual animation production. And there are still 17 days left before the animation deadline I set for myself. After March 15th, I am going full time work on sound track. The positive side of the story is I am both the sound designer and animator for my own film, so I do have more flexibility for editing even at the post sound production stage. Yet it bothered me when I listened to my current scattered sound track each time while working in premier. I am thinking about working on some background sound effects collection for tomorrow, to give myself a bit relaxing time.

     For people who have my password on vimeo, hope you enjoy my progress of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment