Configure Stats

2012-03-05

Gradfilm Updated Reel (20120305)

http://vimeo.com/38007842

Again, sorry folks, the link above is PASSWORD PROTECTED! I feel really bad  I have to declare this each time. Anyway, hopefully there will be a trailer coming soon during the middle of March when I got official voice actor into the sound recording studio.

New progress for this week: 33 seconds of animation done. One layout done. One new scene created. A new scratch soundtrack with few corrections of dialogues created and blocked in. I missed Friday and Sunday as working days for this week as I have to submit homework for other class, too. Ten days left before my planned deadline for all rough animation blocked in.

Production speed: fair.

News: I became 22 years old last weekend. I need to present my work to three professors tomorrow. Need to go home and sleep now. Stay alive and positive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment