Configure Stats

2011-12-07

Gradfilm work update (soundtrack)

http://vimeo.com/33275977

The above link is a sound mixing track that I am currently working on for my grad film. I have talked to my sound professor, Dennis Burke, he said that my current sound track is still too literal, there is no space for audiences' own interpretation. He suggested me to take out the narrator's voice-over as much as possible and try to create ambiguity for my piece. Otherwise it would just be story that is too obvious. I am taking out several sentences out from the previous soundtrack. I think for next year's production I will need to ask my voice actor to get into the sound recording room again to maybe creating another sound track with more  progress of emotions and more dialogues or so, instead of flat, monotone narration. Anyway, here is what I have got so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment