Configure Stats

2011-12-15

Canada Line Project WIP journal (Dec.14th)

I think this is going to be my final journal of this year about Canada line project. The project will be published on mid January on Canada Line TV system. Our benefactors have visited our class today and they saw the four pieces together and highly complemented our work as a class. Later Martin and I stayed after class to figure out some final rendering issue with our episode, and with our technician Steve's help, we are able to generate two versions of the file. One HD 1440*1080, the other one is 880*660. I see Martin put both files into his dropbox. Therefore, congratulations people from team the other world! We are truly finished with this project! For people from my class, if you are interested in getting a copy of this file, it is in the old place on the same station that I mentioned on moodle post. Anyway, here is a link for the finished product from team the other world, enjoy the show. HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!!!

http://vimeo.com/33323602

No comments:

Post a Comment