Configure Stats

2011-12-15

Film Festivals For Filmmakers, a short documentary film I just made



This is a fourteen-minute short documentary film about film festivals and tips for creating a great film. It is a collection of interviews that I did with Marv Newland, Jeff Chiba Stearns, Dennis Burke, Martin Rose and Sandy Gow. Each artist had about one to two hours of talk with me, and the total length for the original shot was ten hours. I spent thirty hours to cut and edit this video to present to my fourth year Social Practice class as my group researching project about film festivals. About thirty animation students have viewed this film during the presentation, and it won a round of applause.  I really believe that there is a great amount of wisdom, experience and knowledge has been shared by these artists in this film. Hopefully you would also find some helpful information and enjoy watching this video. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment