Configure Stats

2011-12-08

Canada Line Project WIP journal (Dec.8th)

     We got a satisfying result for our episode team the other world for Canada Line project from my experimental animation class. There were a few mistakes I created for the transition from team the other world, due to the confusion and lack of information. Omar from the painting department provided a clearer statement about what they have visualized the transition would be like. We also received an updated, much more polished painting background from Omar. I added those parts in after Wednesday's class. Also Martin pointed out that there needed to be a few more frames of drawings to smooth out the man-to-bird transition. Cody suggested we should have two flaps of the bird flying. I fixed the editing according to people's feedbacks, and did a few more drawings in photoshop for the man-to-bird transition. So there we go. It is done! Here is a movie file that I quickly put up together as a reference for the behind scene editing process during each week's editing.

     My main responsibility in this project is to collect, organize and put all files from everyone in the group into a time-based piece in premiere project as an editor. I was part of the set build up, part of the puppet creation, part of the character animation, mainly on directing. This piece is a group work and teamwork with everyone's great effort. So, thank you all, my great team members and Martin. It has been a great experience working with you guys. Special thanks to my dear Mr. Security Bal, without you I would not be able to keep a healthy state. You kept me eating and drinking normally even during late working hours, so a billion thanks to you from me!  Anyway, enjoy this behind scene editing movie, here you can truly see how each week the piece is improving better and better.

http://vimeo.com/33324448

No comments:

Post a Comment