Configure Stats

2011-11-21

Tension Chart Study, both my grad film and "Alma"



Here is a tension chart study for both my grad film "Fishdrop/ Raindrop" and a 3D film "Alma". The purpose for this assignment is to study the tension flow and grasp the overall rising and falling action of my story with a proper timeline. After creating exercise, I understand much more about how much time I am spending on introduction of the story, how much time I spend on unfolding the story. From this study, I sensed that the unfolding rising action in my story is quite busy. Before I had worries and confusion about which part of the story should be cut or shortened, but now I got a much clear picture that I should really start to cut the scenes of Ethan visiting Larry's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment