Configure Stats

2011-11-16

Canada Line Project WIP journal (Nov.16th)

For this week's update information about our Canada line project from my experimental class, I am currently working in train set department. For this week, David has composed a file with detailed design of the interior of a sky-train. The train set, according to David's design, has 1.5 feet as length and 8 inches as height.

So I built up this set using cardboard and chopsticks. I started to work on this at 8 o'clock on Sunday evening and roughly stopped working at one o'clock in the morning.




Cody has also uploaded the new storyboard drawings and uploaded on moodle. I downloaded the drawings and combined the first drawing with the rough train set image. After the photoshop process, I put the four images into Premiere project at station 241 on Tuesday evening. On Wednesday's class, I brought the train set to class. Judy also brought her the first version of puppet. The puppet is quite cartoony like. Martin provided very specific suggestions and techniques to fix the puppet and his cloth. We are also very pleased to get the approval from team hallucination that they would like to also use our train set in their piece. After the class, David offered to help me to make a more solid, polished up version of the set during this week. So we arranged to meet up on Thursday afternoon to work on things, since I will be busy having an interview with Jeff Chiba Stearns for a documentary short during this weekend. Anyway, here is the update for this week. Go team!

No comments:

Post a Comment